Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

Dear friends,

How have you been? Any plans for Christmas Eve? Do you have any New Year resolutions?

Probably we haven't seen each other for a long time. But that doesn't mean I forget you or something. I'm still here for you.

I used to email my friends during the holiday season. But this year, I'd like to do something a little bit different. Today I decided to record a video greeting to wish you a merry Christmas and happy New Year. Most of all, I hope all of your dreams will come true in the coming year.

Before you check out the video clip, I have to warn you that my face is a bit big. Don't get freaked out! This is NOT a horror movie! haha...

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!

6 則留言:

  1. Hi, Gary
    How have you been? It's long time we haven't met since last June in 虎科. The greeting video you record makes my heart warm. That's a very creative idea.
    I enjoy your blog all the time and it gives me something helpful in learning English.
    Best wishes for you in the coming years.

    Your student,Sophia

    回覆刪除
  2. Dear Sophia,

    Long time no see. How have you been? Time flies. It's almost been a year already since we last met.

    Do you still keep in touch with your classmates from time to time? Send my regards to all of them.

    I don't update my blog that often. I'm glad that you like it. Keep in touch, Okay?

    Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!

    回覆刪除
  3. To dear thacher: I wish you Merry Xmas & Happy New Year! it's a good idea show youslef on the greeting video aha...^_^
    Sabrina from NFU

    回覆刪除
  4. Dear Sabrina,

    How's your Christmas? Thanks for dropping by and the message. Wish you a merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

    Gary

    回覆刪除
  5. Dear Teacher

    I think it's too late to say "Merry Christmas," at least I can say "Happy New Year." *.^ BTW, you are so cute and good looking on the video. ^.^

    Phoebe from NFU

    回覆刪除
  6. Dear Phobe,

    Thanks for your comment and greetings. (I guess I should take it as a compliment. haha..)

    Any New Year resolutions? May you have a prosper and successful year of 2009.

    Gary

    回覆刪除

(1) 如你要發表意見,如有 Gmail 及 Google 的話,請點選「Google Account」這個選項,輸入Word Verification(驗證碼)後,再點選 Publish Your Comments(送出你的意見),接下來輸入 google (或 gmail) 的帳號及密碼後,即可完成留言囉!

(2) 如沒有gmail,google的帳號,或其他open ID 帳號的話,那請點選 Anonymous (匿名)這個選項,輸入Word Verification(驗證碼)後,再點選 Publish Your Comments(送出你的意見),即可完成留言囉!