Annoucement on Free Online English Class

Dear students on my Free Online English Class,

Thanks for your support for my Free Online English Class and donation to charities to help people in need. I'm very happy that some of you are willing to be part of the "small project" and devote yourself to good deeds. I believe all of us can make a difference.

Due to some personal reasons, I have no choice but to CANCEL the class on June 6th and 13th (this coming Sunday). I'd like to apologize to you for any inconvenience that might have caused you. I'd really appreciate it if you could understand this.

I hope I can get back online and continue this project on June 20th. But if I can't, you are always welcome to ask me any questions about English learning. I'll be very happy to answer any questions you might have.

Finally, I'd like to remind all of you how important health is. If you have senior citizens in your family, please pay more attention to his/her health conditions. After all, they are very susceptible to colds and are prone to falling. The two things can take a toll on their health.

Once again, thanks for all your support for the project and hope to talk to you soon in class on Skype.

Best regards,

Gary

沒有留言:

張貼留言

(1) 如你要發表意見,如有 Gmail 及 Google 的話,請點選「Google Account」這個選項,輸入Word Verification(驗證碼)後,再點選 Publish Your Comments(送出你的意見),接下來輸入 google (或 gmail) 的帳號及密碼後,即可完成留言囉!

(2) 如沒有gmail,google的帳號,或其他open ID 帳號的話,那請點選 Anonymous (匿名)這個選項,輸入Word Verification(驗證碼)後,再點選 Publish Your Comments(送出你的意見),即可完成留言囉!